FEA analysis (finite element) tools from ANSYS provide the ability to simulate every structural aspect of a product: Linear static analysis that simply provides stresses or deformations, Modal analysis that determines vibration characteristics, Advanced transient nonlinear phenomena involving dynamic effects and complex behaviors.
ANSYS wants to ensure that you obtain the most benefit from your software tools and contribute to the productivity of your organization with as short a learning curve as possible. Comprehensive training solutions encompass a variety of course levels and subject matter to meet your evolving needs.
Covering a broad range of topics from the basic physical concepts to advanced modeling techniques through scheduled classes to customized training at your own site, training solutions are designed to provide you with both the comprehensive and subject-specific knowledge you need to effectively apply ANSYS software tools to solve your engineering problems.
- Introduction to ANSYS Composite PrepPost
- Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical
- Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical APDL
- Introduction to ANSYS and Code Design Life
- ANSYS Mechanical Advanced Connections
- ANSYS Mechanical Basic Structural Nonlinearities
- ANSYS Mechanical Heat Transfer
- ANSYS Mechanical Linear and Nonlinear Dynamics
- ANSYS Mechanical Rigid Body Dynamics
- ANSYS Mechanical Material Nonlinearities
- Testing and Analysis of Elastomers for Users of ANSYS Mechanical
- Testing and Analysis of Structural Plastics for Users of ANSYS Mechanical
Duration : 40 Hours
Price : Rp. 7.500.000,-