STAAD stands for Structural Analysis And Design. STAAD Pro is a structural analysis and design computer program used for steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and cold-formed steel design of virtually any structure including culverts, petrochemical plants, tunnels, bridges, piles, etc. It is used for 3D model generation, analysis and multi-material design.
It is one of the software applications created to help structural engineers automate their tasks, to remove the tedious and long procedures of the manual methods.
- You will know how to complete object-oriented intuitive 2D/3D graphic model generation.
- You will know how to use pull down menus, floating toolbars, tool tip help
- You will know how to carry out flexible zoom and multiple views
- You will know how to have isometric and perspective views and 3D shapes
- You will know how to use built-in command file editor and simple command language
- You will know how to generate graphics/text input
- You will know how to do efficient algorithm that minimizes disk space requirements
- You will know how to take presentation quality printer plots of geometry and results as part of run output
- You will know how to perform accurate and numerically efficient plate/shell element incorporating out-of-plane shear and in-plane rotation; automatic element mesh generation; comprehensive element stress output including in-plane stresses, out-of-plane shear, bending and principal stresses at nodal as well as user specified points
- You will learn how to achieve user-specified design parameters to customize design
- You will know how to perform code check, member selection and optimized member selection consisting of analysis/design cycles.
- You will know how to design concrete beams/columns/slabs/footings as per all major international codes
- Introduction to STAAD Pro
- Model Generation and Editing
- Introduction to Loading
- Automatic Load Generation
- Concrete Design
- FEM / FEA
- Steel Design
- Report Generation
- Foundation Design
Who Should Attend
- B Tech. Students
- Diploma Students
- Structure Engineers
- Project Engineers
Duration : 20 Hours
Price : Rp. 4.000.000